Notes from a Drama Queen

Marathon step 2

Thursday, September 04, 2008

So it's now 10:21 pm, I've gotten to page 200, and I'm exhausted. I've eaten a package of mini-croissants and half a bag of potato chips, had a Diet Coke, a bottle of water and two mugs of Diet Lemonade, went swimming, sat in the hot tub because I'm full of aches and pains, and now I'm going to go to sleep.
(Dinner, you ask? Who needs dinner when you've got junk food?)
The book's better than I thought. I need to add another point of view character and change some of the scenes to her voice. I need to clean stuff up, like what color are my heroine's eyes, is the villain a Vegan or a vegetarian, etc.
But now I'm ready to crash. I'll wake up tomorrow, go out and grab an Egg MacMuffin, and come back and go through the final 100 pages. And then, excelsior!!!!
Onward and upward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment