Notes from a Drama Queen

More Blitzing

Sunday, February 28, 2010

20 pages. And not even a nap. I paused long enough to watch the hockey game (Oh, Canada!) and even ran a crapload of vegetable through the food processor so Richie could make mega pasta sauce. I loaded software into my computer, scanned and cropped five pictures of my recently deceased MIL, typed in the changes to her obit and send everything off to the funeral home.
And then went back to work.

Another 20 pages, guys. I really rock!

5 Comments:

Blogger FiveAcres said...

Excellent.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Mary Stella said...

Way to go!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

You can do it!

12:34 AM  
Blogger Carla Swafford said...

Yes! You do!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Notes from a lurker: Yes. Krissie does rock. (can you tell I found my way here via Jenny & Lani?) It's nice to hear somebody accomplishing something!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment