Notes from a Drama Queen

Update

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Well, after a travel day from hell (cancelled flights, long delays, squeaking onto a plane after being on standby) I got to Jenny's. We had our traditional welcome home meal at IHOP, hugs and kisses when I got home, and then I curled up in the living room and wrote ten pages before I fell asleep. I've been up since a little after nine, writing like crazy, when a paddlewheel steamer just went by on the Ohio. The leaves are coming down like large brown snowflakes in a Vermont blizzard, and I think Lani washed the windows so I'd have an excellent view. It's lovely. Milton, Wolfie, Lyle and Mona just came to say hello (three dachshunds and a poodle) and I've done five pages already this morning.

I've got my diet coke and my whole grain goldfish and all is well.

Onward and upward.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's hard for me to imagine that anybody can deal with travel problems and still have enough energy to write. I hope your time in Ohio is happy and productive.

Lynda

3:36 PM  
Blogger Laura Hayden said...

Here's hoping you've had your share of trip woes for the remainder of the year. I want your trip to Alabama to be worry-free! (At least I can promise you it won't snow here.)

10:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you have a wonderful, productive time there, Krissie! Sounds like a wonderful place.

Hannah

10:11 PM  
Blogger Barbara Rae Robinson said...

You're doing great! Keep those pages flowing. You can do it!

Barb

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment