Notes from a Drama Queen

It's done!!!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

OH ... my ... god! It's done. 40 pages today, including 7 pages between 4 and 5 this morning. Now I have to wake Jenny up so we can go eat. I am a total and complete goddess. I've written 123 pages since I got here (three days plus the travel day from hell) and I'm ready to drink champagne and party like it's 1999.

Except that Jenny's asleep and Lani's taken Sweetness and Light out for Halloween. I played the 1812 Overture as loud as my computer would play it, but Jenny's still asleep. What's a girl gotta do?

Of course I've got to print out and revise the hell out of this sucker. But I'll be ready for NaNo tomorrow (even though I have to go home -- waaaah).

Yeehaw!!!! Life is good.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary Stella said...

Wow, Krissie, you are the goddess of all goddesses! Congratulations!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Kate McKinley said...

Yay!!! Congrats! If you need someone to beta read, I’m willing to make that sacrifice. :c)

Kate

3:24 PM  
Blogger alexandre marcia said...

idiota vamos traduzir

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - on behalf of my (very shy even over the internet) aunt and I, thank you once more for so many hours of pleasure. My aunt still uses the picture she has in her head of divine Patrick Blackheart. She says he looks a bit like Cary Grant in Grant's younger days. I'm pretty sure I walked past her bedroom one night and heard something like, "OHHHHH, Patrick!" Okay. I love him, too, and all your other dreamy men. Just finished Cinderman. Wow. So, for all the hours of reading - and other joys -, we thank you again. You are funny and brilliant and such a damn good writer.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment