Notes from a Drama Queen

YIPPEE!!!!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Of course. Could you ever have had any doubts? I am so thrilled with last night's election results, thrilled with this country. We've finally lived up to our potential. We've had a gracious loser,a winner who's changed the face of our country forever, for the better.

I'm in the midst of a hot writing streak, but for today I have to stop and celebrate. Days like this don't come along too often. And for those of you who were for McCain -- even you have much to celebrate. A gracious defeat and a glorious shift in the national consciousness.

It's a new day, a brave new world. Lots of troubles ahead, but right now it's a day to celebrate.

Yeehaw!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

hurnesGreat Results...I'm happy and i'm from Australia!!!!!!
What a Beautiful speech he gave..one for the history books....They shut down all the T.V programmes over here..and put it on the obama speech...Brilliant.. i had tears in my eyes!!!Hopefully its the start of a peaceful world.
I have just finished reading "moonrise" AGAIN for the 20th time!!!!
I love it...Thank you for writing it.....keep them coming...nessxxxxx

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment