Notes from a Drama Queen

Good girl/bad girl

Friday, April 28, 2006

I've been wicked by not posting, but angelic because I've been writing up a storm. I'm now on page 225, hit another snag, but oh my heavens I love this book. But now that I'm at the halfway part I need something to catapult them onto the next level. They've already had betrayal sex, she hates him, he's starting to feel guilty, and he's so beautiful he makes my teeth ache. Yum!
Gotta get them on a plane for Japan. Not time for the idyllic interlude I was planning for them -- we need more violence to shake things up.
Back to work! At least the sun is shining (we had snow flurries on Tuesday). Brrrr.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Stella said...

I can already tell that I'm going to love this book!

2:35 PM  
Blogger flip said...

So happy to see you blogging. I loved the Devil's Waltz. I am hating the wait for Cold as Ice.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment