Notes from a Drama Queen

12 Days of Isobel day 6 and 7

Sunday, January 21, 2007

My darlings! I've been squeezing out new pages, slowly but surely, now hovering around page 150 (with 300 more to go in two weeks -- I don't think so). The cool thing is, even though the pages aren't piling up the way they should, the big picture is falling into place. Reno is going to take the damaged child soldier under his wing and teach him video games and cursing. Isobel's tightly controlled emotions are going to break through her icy demeanor and melt all over the place.
She's going to try to kill the hero because he won't give her a cigarette. Good times.
And sooner or later we're going to find out exactly who our hero, the Most Dangerous Man on Earth according to Time Magazine, really is.
In two weeks? Yikes!

2 Comments:

Blogger flip said...

Who can resist a book in which the heroine tries to kill the hero? I certainly can't. I am so glad to see that your next book is out in April. I definitely in a mood for more Anne Stuart books.

Reread Prince of Swords yesterday. You simply do not write fast enough for me. I haven't tried Shane Abe. I must get a copy.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Carrie Nichols said...

I just found your blog...don't know why it took me so long! But I went back and read every single entry and counting the days until Takashi's book comes out!!!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment