Notes from a Drama Queen

12 Days of Isobel day 5 and 6

Friday, January 19, 2007

My darlings! Blogger was being a pain in the butt and wouldn't let me post yesterday, but I truly did work. 5 pages, plus another two today, which is pretty pathetic, but I know where I'm going, and it's going to be grand. And Saturday my darling son returns to college so no one will bother me. I'm afraid it's looking like motel time, but I'm fighting it. I don't want to go away, but I don't think I'm going to have any choice.
Just think of me as one of the Doozers on Fraggle Rock, working my tale off (though usually I'm the All Knowing Trash Heap, or Madame Heap to you).

2 Comments:

Blogger BexElliot said...

Dearest Madame Heap (aka Sister Krissie aka authorus wonderfullus divinus maximus)

You cannot write quick enough, you cannot get dark enough, you cannot try to sneak too many anime subplots into your stories.
Excess looks well on you.
Quite frankly, you are who (whom?) I aspire to be (whilst wandering about in Asian countries and tapping away at a decrepit laptop called Andromeda).
With devotion bordering on the slavish - thankyou, and keep em' coming.
Elle
www.myspace.com/3ampapers

1:05 PM  
Blogger orangehands said...

you rent a motel so you can just sit down and work?

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment