Notes from a Drama Queen

RUTHLESS IN AUDIO

Friday, February 11, 2011

RUTHLESS is out in unabridged audio, narrated by the divine Susan Ericksen (who usually does J.D. Robb) and I'm happy happy happy. It's at Audible.com or direct from Tantor Media, and it will be followed by RECKLESS, BREATHLESS and, in July, SHAMELESS. Happy dance over here, since I'm addicted to audio books.
Plus FIRE AND ICE will finally join the other ICE books in audio, while I'm busy working on what might or might not be the final ICE book. Not for Mira, but something new and exciting.
Anyway, joy and rapture in the doldrums of February!
Are any of you addicted to audio books?

7 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Oh that would be so awesome to get another book in the Ice universe!

I also wanted to take the opportunity to tell you how much I love the House of Rohan series! It's fantastic.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Carla Swafford said...

I've bought a few, but it disturbs me to hear a woman's voice come out of my hero's mouth. LOL!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Vicky Hensley said...

The audiobook version of Ruthless was reviewed at AAR's Speaking of Audiobooks column today and it's highly favorable.
http://www.likesbooks.com/blog/?p=5993

3:21 PM  
Blogger nanadeb said...

OMG-I have waited so long for another Ice Book. Please don't say it is the last. A teeny hint about the character? Will we be updated on Taka and Summer? Peter and Ginny? When will it be available?

10:09 PM  
Blogger slvchar said...

i found your House of Rohan series in audio and was curious, i'm totally addicted to audio books and had run through my paranormal romance collection so i thought i'd try something new. i adore this series and hope that it continues for years into the Rohan family line. thank you for sharing your talent with us all.

12:31 AM  
Blogger DreamNT said...

Nice post!we love visiting in your blog...we will come back soon.









สมัครบาคาร่า

1:45 AM  
Blogger thanida said...

Great sharing.This post is an wonderful guide to me more.
ufabet

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment