Notes from a Drama Queen

No Days Off

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Well, I may have missed posting and tallying my numbers but I haven't had a single day off since God knows when. Yesterday I only wrote 8, because it was time to take our ancient Springer, Rosie, to the rainbow bridge. Though personally I think she's rollicking in the fields by the lake with my mother-in-law.

So Richie and I were too depressed to do anything but watch stupid movies and I didn't get back to work.

Today, however was another day. Despite a 4 hour nap I wrote 24 pages and I could even write more.

I'm really hoping to finish tomorrow, even though I have one small obligation. But this weekend or bust.

4 Comments:

Blogger inkgrrl said...

Oh sweetie, so sorry to hear it. Emma and Angus send puppy kisses. Big slobbery ones, the best kind.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so sorry about Rosie. Huge hugs!

Lynda

3:42 PM  
Blogger Carla Swafford said...

Sorry to hear about your loss of a loved one. I believe they go to heaven too.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Emma Petersen said...

It's never easy to lose a loved one but at least she was loved and cared for the years she was here. Super big hugs to you and yours.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment