Notes from a Drama Queen

Reno has a day of rest, Day 6

Sunday, September 30, 2007


So I got up and did my little talk (giving far too much information) and then took off, heading back home in hopes of getting Reno and company out of the showdown in one piece. Unfortunately for them I was just burned out, so I lay down and watched hours of tivo'd tv (some ok, some brilliant ) and remembered how incredibly luscious Will Yun Lee is (on Bionic Woman -- quelle opening!)
That's what Reno would look like if he cut his hair and let it go back to his natural dark color. Nothing like a little inspiration to keep me going.
Back to work on Sunday morning. This book WILL be done by Day 12. If not sooner.
The good news is I got an extra 7 pages done by the shores of Lake Champlain yesterday, bringing me to 21 pages for the day, so I deserved a day of rest.
Go, Krissie, go!

3 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne Lindsay said...

Hey, if Jenny can get her office into order in 12 days, finishing this ms will be a doddle (Y falls on the floor gripped by paroxysms of mirth)... ahem, sorry.

You can do this and it will be the best ever!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Amy Andrews said...

Hey, even god took a day of rest. And where better than in a convent?

2:17 AM  
Blogger Julie Brannagh said...

Of course, all writers want to hit you with their keyboard when you say something like the following, but I WAIT for this book.

Just let me know where to send the chocolate. After all, I have no personal stake in the creative process, do I? LOL

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment