Notes from a Drama Queen

Three times three

Monday, February 13, 2006

So I'm getting a start on the new book (probably BLUE ICE) and lurching along with incredible slowness. Three pages on Friday, three pages on Saturday (which is a triumph because I hardly ever write on the weekends) and another three pages today. I should be ashamed of myself, but I'm scattered and rattled, waiting for a new contract offer plus helping my daughter with her newest cosplay extravanganza (anime costume). At least she's dressing like a very bizarre nun.
Like mother, like daughter.
Now if the offer would just come through I could hunker down and get a whole lot more done. C'mon, Mira!

1 Comments:

Blogger Reese said...

Hey Anne! I just discovered your blog. I've checked out your website before - and left a long, gushing comment on your guestbook. I always assummed you were one of those writers who couldn't be arsed getting a blog. Now I see that you, in fact, can be arsed, so good for you.

BTW, "Into the Fire" was the first romance novel I read that I LITERALLY could not put down. "Black Ice" was great, too. I dig French guys and European settings.

You go girl! I'm so happy you have a blog. You're awesome!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment