Notes from a Drama Queen

Halfway there

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

7 fresh pages plus lots of revisions by 9:30 this morning (I dragged my sorry ass out of bed around eight) and now I've gotten to a stopping point. 65 pages since January 18th, and that's only working a few days a week. I've emailed the chapters to Jenny and Eileen and I now I can turn my attention back to the new Ice book, which (I hope to God my editor and agent don't read this blog) I haven't started yet (beyond vague planning stages).
But I will triumph, and deliver relatively on time, because I am a Goddess.
In the meantime, the Goddess will clean her office and mentally clear her slate/cleanse her palate for the new challenge.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just popping in to say I can't wait for the new Ice book (although I'm dying to see the sisters book you're doing with Jenny and Eileen, too). Just finished Black Ice the other day and nearly melted -- Bastien was absolutely wonderful.

Longtime fan, here -- I was working at Kensington around when you were doing some of your historicals for them, and I've long loved (and recommended) Lady Fortune, Lord of Danger, and Prince of Magic.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment