Notes from a Drama Queen

Another Day, Another Dollar

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hey, it's only Tuesday. I haven't really been pissing my time away -- I got three pages done yesterday (I know, pathetic) but came up with some more ideas.
I find that while my process can change (sometimes I write on the computer, sometimes long hand, sometimes I plan ahead, sometimes I go by the seat of my pants) I always need to jot down ideas in a notebook. I thought POWER STRUCTURE would do that, and it really helps with planning, but when I input things into the computer the stuff can leave my brain entirely, never to be seen again.
Once I write it down longhand it stays put.
So I'm to page 45, needing to come up with a clearer structure quick because Eileen is waiting for me. Yikes!
And I want to start on the third installment of the ICE books, but I can't until I finish this.
So what will I do?
When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping.

Maybe I'll write later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment