Notes from a Drama Queen

MIA

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

I know, I know, I haven't been here for a long time. I've been busy dealing with life (my mother died, and I'm the last of the family, so I had grief plus a million things to take care of. I also played Sister Margaretta in a semi-professional version of Sound of Music, but that's a different story). I'll try to be here more often. In the meantime, check out this link. It's a hoot. The thing is, Harlequin commissions the covers and buys the artwork, including, apparently, all rights to it. So they can re-use and re-use it. For some reason Blogger is refusing to let me put a link in, so I'll type it out and then you'll have to cut and paste into your browser, but trust me, it's worth it. www.bookloversince.com/2012/09/03/the-good-the-bad-and-the-are-you-kidding-me-48/ Okay, let's see if blogger lets that through.

6 Comments:

Blogger Skipper said...

There was a typo... I think this is what you were looking for: http://www.bookloversinc.com/2012/09/03/the-good-the-bad-and-the-are-you-kidding-me-48/

8:47 PM  
Blogger QueenJoJo said...

I'm very sorry for your loss. I know this is a difficult time for you and your family.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Carla Swafford said...

My sincere condolences, sweet lady.

HUGS.

9:08 PM  
Blogger jbiggar said...

So sorry for your loss, know that you have a strong support group in your friends and fans

12:28 PM  
Blogger Mary E said...

Anne, I'm sorry for your loss. Sending hugs and kisses your way. And just so you know, you were sorely missed. XX

6:53 PM  
Blogger SidneyKay said...

Anne, sorry for your lost. It's hard to say goodbye to our mothers. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't remember mine or have something to tell her. And, I still talk to her, I think she still listens.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment